Friday, January 21, 2011

Google is my best friend

Addicted to google? Why yes, yes I am.
Whenever there is a task I don't know how to do or a question I need answered I turn to Google. I'm not exactly sure how long ago I discovered the amazing search engine, but I'm glad I did. With Google the possibilities are endless. There could be thousands of websites to browse off of just one keyword.

It is quite possible that my reliance on Google has caused me to slack in not remembering things I have just looked up. I am depending on just searching it again if I need the same answers.  I do not use Google for my main e-mail nor do I take advantage of it's calendars and other accounts which may make me less dependent than others. But I am a huge fan of it's convenience when it comes to looking up movie times, restaurants, directions, and breaking news. The Google app for Android makes morning news so easy to view. 

I would never say that Google is anything but amazing. 

As much as we are addicted to Google, Facebook is also addicting. Luckily for us, there is a Facebook page dedicated to addicted Google users. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213820802

If  you have said, "Just Google it," you may also be an addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment